Sunday, August 27, 2006

Proven Tips to Increase your Affiliate Income As Revealed by The World's Top Affiliate Marketers

Greg Jones

LiveCamNetwork Goes For Affiliate's Tools

June 27, 2006

Despite the success of past PPC campaigns, LiveCamNetwork is now veering
into the affiliate traffic side of the business.

Live video chat site LiveCamNetwork.com has hired a new Affiliate Support
manager and launched a first salvo of tools as the site begins to beef up
their affiliate program.

"Our affiliate program has never been developed before," said Affiliate
Manager Stephanie Soucy, aka "Mediachick". "That's because of the success
of our pay-per-click campaigns in the past."

Targetted PPC worked well, according Mediachick. "When human resources
are short ppc works for you, but as anyone will tell you, you can never
have too much traffic."

Currently the site is offering a variety of amateur girl photopacks,
templated galleries, regular banners and a new type of banner they call
their "videobanner".

"I focussed on the existing base of affiliates," she said. "And started
by listening to their needs. What kind of tools did they need? Next up is
developing what potential affiliates want. We're spending a bit of time
on customizing here, but soon that will give us a tool pool that reflects
current affiliate needs."

Also available for affiliates is a RSS feed, highlighting currently
listed tools, which will be updated with every new item added to the site.

"We're planning on moving the program to another site as it expands,"
said Mediachick. "But for now its fine where it is, a little sleeping
tiger in our midst."

Relatively new as an affiliate support manager, Soucy brings six years
experience to the business as both staff manager and online model.

Mark Prince, founder of 2much.net, says of his new employee, "She brings
a fresh point of view to the work, and a definite sense of attention to
affiliate support."

Mediachick will be aboard the 2much Party Yacht at this summer's
Internext show and is looking forward to meeting some key affiliates.

The LiveCamNetwork affiliate program can be joined at
http://www.livecamnetwork.com/webmasters.html

As General Manager at 2much.net, Jones is overseeing the LiveCamNetwork
Affiliate Program project as well as other site developments and public
relations...

online business affiliate program

16 Comments:

Blogger Ronan Jimson said...

Hi WestChesterfielAckman, I want to introduce you to http://freearticle.name

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right away I am going away to do my breakfast,
once having my breakfast coming over again to read other news.


Feel free to visit my page ... Wie kann man sich die erfolgreiche und einfache Ernährung ohne Weizen vorstellen
my web site :: Was ist die leckere und sehr einfache Diät ohne Gluten

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My programmer is trying to persuade me to move to .
net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on
a number of websites for about a year and am nervous about switching to another platform.
I have heard very good things about blogengine.net.
Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into it?
Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

Here is my web-site :: 3 day diet

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're utilizing? I've loaded your blog in 3 different
web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
Can you recommend a good hosting provider
at a fair price? Thanks, I appreciate it!

Feel free to visit my website: Low Carb Ernährung

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up, just wanted to mention, I liked this article. It was helpful. Keep on posting!

Also visit my web page; ausbildung steuerberater
Also see my page: steuerberater stuttgart

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great points altogether, you simply received a logo new reader.
What may you suggest about your publish that you simply made a few days in the past?
Any positive?

Here is my web site; steinzeit diät

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit of this webpage; this website consists of remarkable and truly excellent material in support of readers.

Also visit my web page internet marketing websites

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement
account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you!
By the way, how could we communicate?

My site wp theme
My site: wordpress installation

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy I am so grateful I found your blog page, I really found you by error, while I was looking on Yahoo for something else,
Anyways I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a incredible post and a all
round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I
don’t have time to read it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added
in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great
deal more, Please do keep up the superb jo.

my web page - steinzeiternährung

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's actually very complicated in this active life to listen news on Television, so I simply use web for that reason, and take the newest news.

my blog post lenkmatte test
My website :: lenkmatte hq symphony

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After looking at a few of the blog articles on your blog, I really like your technique of blogging.
I bookmarked it to my bookmark site list and will be checking
back in the near future. Please check out my website as
well and let me know what you think.

My webpage :: das große logi kochbuch

1:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For latest news you have to pay a quick visit internet and on internet
I found this site as a best site for hottest updates.



My web page: primal blueprint ernährung

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone loves what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and coverage!
Keep up the amazing works guys I've you guys to our blogroll.

Feel free to visit my webpage :: paläo diät

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First off I would like to say fantastic blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing. I have had difficulty clearing my mind in getting my ideas out there. I truly do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or tips? Thanks!

Review my web page :: anleitung lenkmatte fliegen

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.


Feel free to surf to my website: kurs bilanzbuchhalter

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you may be a great author.

I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back someday.
I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great posts, have a nice weekend!


My webpage :: steinzeiternährung

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home